Joseph Kachuroi PLC
Harvest is currently the largest Cannabis Company in North American . As Director of National Real Estate and Business Development, Joseph Kachuroi PLC is offering excellent investment and business opportunities for both Real Estate and Equity positions throughout the United States.
Harvest has already received or is under-going the licensing process and is operating or plans to operate in the following states:
AZ, AR, CA, FL, IL, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NV, OH, PA, WV
If you are interested in Equity Ownership or Investment in MMJ Real Estate Properties operated by Harvest contact Joe Kachuroi - firstname.lastname@example.org. A complete compendium OM of all Properties may be requested as well as detailed OM on any specific Property.
198 Mill Village Rd, Deerfield MA is a +/- 114,000 SF
Greenhouse that will contain indoor Cultivation
of MMJ operated by Harvest of MA.
Zoning Rural Agricultural built in 1976. Parcel # 94-16 on +/-7.83 Acre
It is located in a high demand market strategically
located off I-91 in Central MA that will provide
product distribution to both Eastern and Western MA.
Annual sales revenue in operating Dispensaries
in the Group exceeds $5.1 Million and Cultivation
can exceed $8.0 Million.
Purchase Price: $3,000,000
10.5% CAP NNN Lease
1.5% per year Lease Escalator
2.5% per year add to Purchase price on Tenant
buy-back option first 5 years - 1.5% thereafter.
10/10 year or 20 year Lease
operated by Harvest of MA.
Joseph Kachuroi PLC
8950 East Raintree Blvd STE 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260
* ((Price will be different per each real estate opportunity))
* 10% -12.5 % Cap (Cash-on-Cash Return) - NNN - 15.64% to 18%+ - 10 yr Averaged Annualized Return
* 2-1/2% annual Lease Escalators
* Plus 2 1/2% increases leveling off to 1-1/2% per annum added to the purchase price as “appreciation” on the property, so the Tenant has a Buy-Back at the appreciated Price.
*10 yr and 10 yr or 20 year lease starting at purchase of the Real Estate.
* Some deals may have the Opportunity of Equity Ownership in the Operating MMJ Business
as an alternative to a Purchase Leaseback with a Cap NNN. If interested in Equity please advise.