Law Office of Daniel Dellafosse
Daniel Dellafosse is a bay area native. He provides corporate and business legal services to cannabis businesses in California. His compliance practice area focuses on local permitting and state licensing for cannabis businesses. He is an executive member of the Alameda County Bar Association's Cannabis Law Section and Real Estate Section. He is a member of the National Cannabis Bar Association. Recently, he was a panelist at the Bar Association of San Francisco's Cannabis Conference. The panel tiltled, "Hot Topics for Cannabis Lawyers & Clients" discussed current cannabis issues and barriers. He opined on the bariers for equity applicants in San Francisco and Oakland. He was also a speaker at the Alameda County Bar Association's CLE named, A Tale of Two Cities: SF and Oakland Cannabis Equity Programs. He focused on the Oakland equity program and detailed the requirements for equity applicants.
CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW
- Entity Formation
- LLC formation, S and C corporations, Limited Partnerships, non-profits, etc.
- Articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, and all required corporate documents
- Partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Sales and mergers and acquisitions
LOCAL PERMITTING AND STATE LICENSING FOR CANNABIS BUSINESSES
- Local permitting and state licensing compliance
- Corporate governance